New feature - Two part Cutter + Stamp / Embossers / Debossers

Hi Cookiecad Friends,

Today we are releasing a highly anticipated feature I know many of you have been waiting for. Two part cutter + stamps. To get started click the “What do you want to make” drop down at the top of the settings, then choose cutter + stamp or stamp. There are new settings but you don’t need to change them to start, the defaults work great!

Watch Melissa’s video guide here:

This feature is part of Cookiecad Premium. Click the learn about premium button in Cookiecad to learn more. We offer monthly, annual and a non-recurring pay-what-you-want plan so everyone can get Premium!

Try it out and let us know what you think below!

6 Likes

AMAZING! you guys are the best :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m going to give it a try right now, super excited for this! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Absolutely love this feature guys, printed perfectly on standard settings. :clap:t3:

:raised_hands: These are beautiful, thank you for sharing!

Love It!!! I also used the experimental setting and inverted it so i got a debossing stamp rather than an embossing stamp!! thanks guys!!!

4 Likes

These are amazing!! So happy you are enjoying!

1 Like

Thanks! very happy of this new feature

1 Like

is there a way we can add text in cookie cad

1 Like

If you mean how to add text to create a text embosser/debosser, you would do that in another app like an image editor, save to PNG and then upload that to Cookiecad. Here is a guide on how to do that: How to create a 3d printed text embosser / debosser

If you mean add text labels onto the side or bottom, here is how you can do that after downloading the STL How to add text labels to your cutter STL using 3D builder.

Is that all we need to do to get an debosser ? Use the cutter plus stamp then invert? Omg !! If this is correct I’m going to be so happy

If it starts out as an embosser than using invert should make it a debosser. The other option is to invert the image - essentially anything black will press in on the cookie and anything white would be a hole (and be raised on the cookie).