Settings for a cutter that cuts multiple parts at once (multi-cutter)

Hi
I want to know where is my problem in my sharp …

This cutter there is no sharp so when h cutting sugar paste was very difficult …
But some cutter like this

Has sharp for cutting…
Why some projects be sharp and some no ?..

This project no sharp

Hi, you can use a negative horizontal expansion on cura or a negative size compensation on PrusaSlicer to make the walls thinner, something like -0,5 or -0.3 should do the trick, make sure its printed the way you want to on preview.

Another solution is to do the 3d model again with the lines thinner with experimental settings, giving a negative “Thicken interior feature”
Captura2

Also make sure you have only 1 blade activated with something like 0,5mm
Captura

A third solution would be making the lines in the picture thinner with something like Adobe Photoshop using the maximum filter
Tutorial

4 Likes

thank you very much
I will take your advance then I will down my projects

Great points! Just consider the Cura method will make everything thinner, including the blade- which may not be desirable. On the other hand, the negative interior features in Cookiecad will leave the blade the right thickness and just make the interior details thinner.

Another way to make the interior lines thinner in the image is using the free windows program getpaint.net. You select the part you want thinner, than click effects → selection → outline selection and outline it in white.

2 Likes

thank you very much :grinning: :grinning:

This is the result
Very nice
Thank you

2 Likes

wow thank you! I get my printer in a few days, i might come back to this post!

1 Like