About the Introduce Yourselves category

Welcome to the Cookiecad Forums! Please remember to be kind, in words and tone. Please introduce yourselves! Here you can tell us about yourself, what you do and link your shops. After that check out the 3d printing category for general 3d printing discussion and help or the Cookiecad category for help with using Cookiecad.

-Nathan & Melissa

hiya i am in Scotland and just found this super site. I run a dog rescue and impossible to find suitable items for my needs. I hope to learn a lot from this site and hope to read many posts to help me understand things. I dont have a printer so this is the best solution i have come across. any help for me as a newbie welcome

2 Likes

Hey there, My name is Tanja from the south of germany. I decorated cookies a couple of years and sold them on my online website and then stopped due to my main work. Now i m searching for a new and different approach in cookie designing and will order a printer very soon. Which printer do you have? Creality ender 3 pro seems to be quite popular. Appart from that i m so happy about cookie cad and the community. So glad to be here. :hugs:Tanja

1 Like

Hi! There is a discussion here on people’s favorite 3d printers!

1 Like

Hello from Minnesota! I live in a little town of 300 people so there isn’t much to do, especially in the winter! My cousin who lives nearby recently bought a 3D printer so I decided to design my own cookie cutters. Let me tell ya, I am SO incredibly grateful that I came across CookieCad! I saw the value in it right away and signed up for the Premium paid version! I can’t wait to see what other features become available in the future. One thing I would LOVE to see is being able to label the cutter here in CookieCad! I have been unable to figure out how to in other Cad softwares.
I look forward to being a part of this community! Since I am new I may not have much wisdom to add but I will try and contribute whenever I can!
Blessings!

1 Like

Happy New Year !!

I love to bake and create (almost anything, except metalworks). I streamlined my cake business to small cakes, “Cookies” and custom greeting cards this past year. I have purchased the yearly pass of the last two cookie-a-thons held by, The Colourful Cookie. - My interest in cookies has expanded into designing my own cookie cutters; this is where Cookiecad comes into play.
–Now that I have designed a few cutters I need help uploading them to Cookiecad so they can print them for me. I recently purchased the cookie cad premium membership plan. –
( I’ve put off purchasing a 3D printer due mostly to cost and delivery to Canada; this may change depending on my cookie sales. )

1 Like

We’re working a way to label your cutter now! Currently, you can add text to a bar. Check the tutorial here: https://scribehow.com/shared/CADit__Cookiecad_Designer__How_to_add_text_to_a_bar__fKJTOf-5QZKujNHWasopLw

If you are interested use the link on the top of the page to join the Cookiecad Discord and I’ll walk you through it.