Cura settings, Ultimaker 2+ Connect

Hi! I’m very new to 3D printing so I apologize if my questions are very basic.

Lately I’ve been using CookieCad to create cutters for my clay crafts. I want to make pins that are around 1 to 1.5 inches in length/height. I don’t own a 3D printer so I plan to use the one at my local library, which is an Ultimaker 2+ Connect that uses 2.85mm PLA filament and a 0.4mm nozzle.

I’ve already made my STL files using CookieCad, but I was wondering if anybody has ever used the above 3D printing equipment to make similar-sized cutters and if so, what settings you used for printing. I would greatly appreciate any advice if anyone has any!

The cutters I would like to make are 1.5 inches maximum in length and have a blade thickness of 0.5mm, if that helps. (If anyone would also like to suggest any measurements that may work better for cutters of this size, I would greatly appreciate hearing them!)

Thank you so much for reading!

Those sizes should not be a problem for a 0.4mm nozzle. I would suggest you simply use the default profile at the library - if they have someone that operates it they may be able to help with settings changes but they should print fine out of the box. You can always adjust and print again if you don’t like how it came out.