PLEASE HELP- What are the settings for debosser

I am a bit confused on how to make a debosser ( I want the words/design to pop up). Please help

Hey,

We have a video on the Cookiecad Youtube that may be helpful. In short: Using an image editor or text editor write your text in the font you want (thicker fonts will be easier to print than thinner). Then put an outline around it, this will become the stamp backing. Then save the image or screenshot it and bring it into cookiecad. In cookiecad choose stamp and you should be good!

Black parts ot the image will deboss (press into your dough or clay), since the text is black on white it will make a debosser.

2 Likes

So if I want the words to pop up on the dough is that emboss? Sorry I’m a bit confused

If you want the words to pop out, then you want to have a black shape with white words on top. That will make a stamp in that shape, with holes where the words go. Then when you press in the dough the words will be raised. Like so: (You can bring this into cookiecad to see what it does)

1 Like

when you’ve made what text you want you want like. in image above what Na put, bring into cookie cad press invert interior button this will make the debosser for you, then you can adjust the depth of the debosser

I usually do it at 2mm or 2.5 mm

2 Likes

these are usually my settings.
hope this helps.

3 Likes