Separate cutter in Imprint cutter

Hi,
is there a possibility to set the option of setting the imprint cutter with a separate cutter as with the cutter with stamp

Do you mean you want a regular imprint cutter and also another outline cutter that is offset from the You can do it this way:

Make a cutter in a certain size - then make a cutter + stamp. You can increase the cutter / stamp gap to get a bigger offset.

After you download it you can delete the stamp in the slicer (in prusa slicer click split to objects, in cura install mesh tools addon).

Thanks for your reply. But I meant literally imprint with a separate cutter. As the stamp is separated from the cutter with a gap. Tnak you

How is that different than the existing cutter + stamp? That makes a two piece set with a gap.

It is necessary for the imprint to be open, not closed like a stamp, and to have its own separate cutter, like a stamp. If I reduced the thickness value of the stamp close to 0, the inside parts of it would be very weak. Imprint has its own wall, which holds the internal parts. I think that is the main difference. If you have any advice to resolve the confusion, I would be very grateful

do you mean like this, it has a .9 gap between the cutter and debosser

Not. Just like this, only that the incisor is separated from the inside.

If you want to make the imprint on its own you can set the cutter blade height and thickness to 0. Then you can print just the cutter and just the imprint.