Welcome New Members

Welcome to new Cookiecad Community Members on our first week!

@imogen_fowkes @mommy1313 @alissonmck @minnylasvegegas @mandyncrawley @3dlove2020 @vilmondes1000 @karenangie @bida91 @littlemissvanilla @angela.jade @somanyblessings12 @brookehow @kimmasoni30 @Vicka @Gaga-of-4 @estherhandmade @pegredman @kristi.bundick @fawkesandfriends @kevinyau01 @gigispatisserie0 @connor.spern @jonilmasepulveda @sarahritchie1231 @zieba.javier @ina.vallerieva @Carol @craftymaginations @francisco.aguilar19 @leshym @antiquegiftsgallery @ssgoldie @Kris @jbbartender17 @patriciabrightdesign @bossmare @mahahasan25 @famous4x4 @reeenie @vmaxyeli @whsdrumma08 @jcrip4 @aj4n4h @archerandruby @peter.cookiecad @etienerobe @greengem28

Please feel free to introduce yourselves! How do you use Cookiecad? How long have you been 3d printing? Do you make cookie cutters for fun or for work?

4 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Brooke. I’ve been using Cookiecad for around half a year now, and it has helped me so much as a beginner to 3D printing. I am so excited of the expansions, and that there’s this community tab now! I make cutters for my small biz on instagram - @eversolovelyart :blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone!! My name is Connor, my husband Eli and I have been using CookieCAD for about 3 months now. We use the program to make mini-cutters for polymer clay. I make clay and acrylic jewelry under @designsxconnor on IG, or www.designsxconnor.com . I just received my first spool of CookieCAD filament, and I’m excited to use it!

1 Like

Hi friends! I’m Melissa co-creator of Cookiecad.com! I am a classically trained pastry chef married to Nathan, a genius software engineer. We put our skills together to create an amazing website for you all to enjoy. My main goal is to keep the site user friendly and add every feature request. Nice to meet you all, and thanks for supporting us!

6 Likes

Welcome! So happy to hear how much you like Cookiecad!

Hi and welcome! I’m so excited to have the clay community joining the 3D printed community!

Hi, my name is Kristi. I have been using Cookie Cad for just about a year now. I enjoy designing cookie cutters, but also cake toppers and just about anything that can be 3D printed. I am looking to start my own business, but am not quite sure what/how to go about doing that. What started out with my husband getting a Prusa has now ended up us having two Prusa printers in the house.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Angie from Australia, I use cookiecad to make cookie cutters and play dough cutters as part of my business Tommi Creative. Which started as my husband purchasing a 3D printer to test car shock parts he had designed, but after I had an idea to print some playdough cutters for our daughters the printers main purpose is now making cutters and my poor husband has to schedule a time to print parts if he needs :joy:
We have a flashforge creator pro and am looking to add a second printer shortly once I can decide what I would like. Thank you Melissa and Nathan for creating cookiecad and for this wonderful community, I love that the topics are specific to cutters it’s so helpful.

2 Likes

Welcome to our newest members! Please feel free to introduce yourselves! How do you use Cookiecad? How long have you been 3d printing? Do you make cookie cutters for fun or for work?

@trasun @5tsimmons15 @ssegere69 @cyndy.steiner @juliejknight @treyaespinoza @jodygriffey @20194182 @eliseeee1026 @kathlynbradford3 @Meredith @jvest872 @craftgirl808 @fortely97 @cakefables @zaramartinadesigns @Anneline @emgc2 @jesseg480 @dalilajuarez2011 @simpelodyer @thelittlebrunette @tracywilliams61 @vicky @m.present30 @julie @kathyswhitney @sugarmona @williamtvm4 @jhuneisidro @sbodzin @gafton @dias @jacob.hutchins @tylerkh @sweetescookieskw @outsof @hanansameer0 @rosanna911 @mlpinpin1 @lavenderandsunflower

2 Likes

I am a new member but you didn’t put my account :frowning:

Hi Hanan, I’m not sure what you mean. If you need support with your Cookiecad account can you message us on Facebook.com/cookiecad or email us?

no :slight_smile:

Welcome to our newest members! Please feel free to introduce yourselves! How do you use Cookiecad? How long have you been 3d printing? Do you make cookie cutters for fun or for work?
iam new :slight_smile:

Oh you mean I didn’t welcome you yet! Welcome @hanansameer0! :grin::grin: I think you might have joined the forum after I did the last welcome message.

yes yes >>>>>>>> :blush:
thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Michelle, I make cookies. Cookiecad helps me a lot to create all the cutters that I need. I don’t own a printer, but my friend print all this for me. Soon I will consider to buy a printer myself. Thank you very much for this tool, Cookiecad Team; you are the best!!

1 Like

Hi all,
I’m so excited to get started with my 3D printing yay!!

1 Like

Welcome to our newest members! Please introduce yourselves! Where are you located? How do you use Cookiecad? How long have you been 3d printing? Do you make cookie cutters for fun or for work?

@doughxbattergoods @hrwillis87 @cookiesistersdesigns @timmoulton @tweenkee33 @jmdonahue2 @madam_sly @mmbower @jpvcrafts @mmmtooties @sarahmullins @lrak @l.allison @bluedolphindesigns @stealingmagnolias @kararadesigns @umme0786 @katiee @kito4 @the_atomic_crow @ka0s @ginaA @bechibble1 @manningrtw @LadyAnnibal @fontaineselina67 @sweetiesdesigns @oreoeater93 @esraicigen @bluecutters1 @kicjulchik @candicebrandon @deziscookies @Amine_Dahmen @thecookiestampco

1 Like

Hi, I’m Desiree and I live in beautiful Cape Town. I bought my 3D printer just recently and am immensely proud of myself that I’m managed to make a cookie cutter on the first day after setting it up. I couldn’t have done it without the help of CookieCad! I make cookies to sell and hope to be selling tutorials and cookie cutters soon. Warm wishes from South Africa.

1 Like

That’s awesome, welcome!

Thank you for the warm welcome.
I am Lauri and I am from Shady Cove Oregon.
I have been 3D printing for about 3 years, but still don’t know how to create my own design from scratch, but this program is AMAZING and I am tickled to have the help to make my 1st cookie cutter.